Tom Ames has been here since Wednesday, and we worked on the new vehicle the last two days. So, what work do you need to do to a brand-new vehicle? We've worked on the following...
- Installed ARB Air Lockers in both front and rear differentials, including running the air lines and fixing leaks.
- Replaced the suspension with heavy-duty suspension. This included new ARB Dakar springs, shocks, shackles, pins, and steering stabalizer.
- Finished the plumbing of the winch, installed the hydraulic filter, and tested it out. I'm just about ready for some good mud!
- Installed universal joint protectors in front and rear.
- Installed skid-plate protecting the transfer-case and fuel tank.
Tomorrow we plan to go to Maissade for the day to evaluate a church construction project.
Thanks for all your prayers!